The Best of Grey Oaks!
Welcome to Grey Oaks! Exceptional custom home built by current owner in Irving Park with desirable custom features including 10' ceilings on the main level, 9' ceilings upstairs, beautiful 3-piece crown molding, and expansive unfinished space above the 3-car garage. Owner's suite is on the main level. Eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop. Recessed lighting can be found in almost every room. You'll love quiet evenings on the covered veranda. There's a tremendous amount of walk-in storage. Steps from the garage lead to unfinished space above which could be finished and can be accessed from second floor or garage. It could be the perfect bonus room or home theatre or add a bath. The possibilities are endless. Custom built by Phil Thomas.
Welcome to Grey Oaks
- Transitional style 2-story custom brick home
- Located in desirable Irving Park
- Flemish bond brick pattern
- 3-car attached side load garage
- Meticulously maintained by one owner
- Open foyer
- Hardwoods throughout main level
- Traditional living room to the left and dining right to the right
- Heavy 3-piece crown molding and custom trim throughout
- Formal dining room
- Plenty of space for holiday dinners
- Convenient wet bar between dining room and kitchen makes entertaining a breeze
- Formal living room
- Hardwood flooring
- Plantation shutters
- Gas fireplace with marble surround
- Recessed lighting
- Convenient access to wet bar and kitchen
- Eat-in kitchen with island with extra storage space and outlets built into the island
- Solid surface countertops
- Tile back splash
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop, built-in oven, built-in microwave, and dishwasher
- Wet bar is conveniently located near the living spaces where you'll do most of your entertaining
- Plenty of bar and wine storage space
- Owner's suite on main level
- 10' ceilings
- Recessed lighting plus lots of natural lighting
- Double walk-in closets
- Spacious bath with separate vanity areas
- Garden tub
- Separate shower
- Linen closet
- Bonus room upstairs can be the perfect home office
- 9' ceilings upstairs
- Huge walk-in attic for all your storage needs
- Steps from garage lead to unfinished space above
- Also accessible from the second floor
- Could be the perfect bonus room or home theatre
- Add a bath
- Flexible space to customize to meet your needs
- Covered veranda with extended patio
- Perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Mature professional landscaping
- Private lot that is situated at the back of cul-de-sac
- 3-car attached garage is finished with 3-piece crown molding and chair rail
Michelle is an outstanding realtor.
Michelle is an outstanding realtor who responds promptly to all manner of client inquiries. We especially appreciated her attention to detail in every home we toured. Michelle and her team simplified the closing process for us with checklists and recommendations of professionals who were prompt, reliable, and fair. We are fortunate to have had a friend recommend her to us, and we gladly now do the same for anyone who is looking for a realtor.
Working with Michelle has been the best experience we could have asked for.
Working with Michelle has been the best experience we could have asked for. Her and her assistant Mary Ellen were always available to answer any questions or concerns we had. The past few months have been so much easier than we could have imagined because of their attention to detail and responsiveness. We highly recommend her!
She was available and worked hard to find us just the right home.
We were in a bit of a hurry to find just the right home and Michelle quick learned what we were looking for in home and property. She was available and worked hard to find us just the right home. She also knew the markets very well and in a short time, knew what we were looking for. I highly recommend Michelle to anyone searching in the Triad.
Thinking about Selling?
Some Things are Best Done by an Expert.