Best of Lennox Woods
The Best of Lennox Woods!
Owner is sad to leave this gorgeous home, but must relocate for work. Wonderful home in desirable Lennox Woods in move-in condition. Spectacular curb appeal with professionally landscaped terraced front yard. Open floor plan flows into the den and kitchen/breakfast area to create wonderful living space. Hardwoods throughout main. Gourmet Chef's kitchen with professional grade stainless steel appliances, farmhouse sink, huge island with second prep sink, granite, custom cabinets, plus unique backslash and accent wall. Spacious master suite on main with jetted tub, separate shower, and large walk-in closet. Two large bonus rooms upstairs give you flexibility. Second bonus could be an exercise room or office. Private backyard has a large deck and patio perfect for entertaining family & friends. Neighborhood pool & tennis courts!
Welcome to Ipswich Ct
- Transitional style 2 story custom brick home
- Located in desirable Lennox Woods
- Professionally landscaped terraced front yard with accent lighting and sprinkler system
- 3-car attached side load garage
- Neighborhood pool and tennis courts included in HOA!
- Open two-story foyer
- Hardwoods throughout main level
- Traditional living room to the left and dining right to the right
- Formal dining room
- Plenty of space for Thanksgiving Dinner
- The window treatments stay
- Wainscoting and chair rail
- Arched doorways
- Formal living room with fabulous custom floor to ceiling built-ins
- Hardwood flooring throughout main level
- Ladder to reach the top shelf!
- Den with gas fireplace
- Opens to the kitchen and breakfast area
- Perfect spot to gather with the family
- Lots of natural lighting
Gourmet Chef's Kitchen
- Kitchen with huge island with second prep sink
- Granite countertops
- Gorgeous back splash with unique accent wall
- Farmhouse style sink
- Professional grade stainless steel appliances
- Gas range with vent hood and double ovens plus warming drawer
- Convenient butler's pantry with wine refrigerator
- Storage space
- Owner's suite on main level
- Trey ceiling with double crown molding
- Accent lighting
- Spa-like bath with dual sinks
- Jetted tub
- Separate shower
- Linen closet
- Walk-in closet
- Huge bonus room upstairs
- Perfect spot to watch a movie or play games
- Entertain friends and family or kids
Second Bonus Room
- Could be an exercise room or office
- Flexible living space to fit your needs
- Spacious lot with privacy
- Great spot to entertain with family, friends or the kids
Michelle is an outstanding realtor.
Michelle is an outstanding realtor who responds promptly to all manner of client inquiries. We especially appreciated her attention to detail in every home we toured. Michelle and her team simplified the closing process for us with checklists and recommendations of professionals who were prompt, reliable, and fair. We are fortunate to have had a friend recommend her to us, and we gladly now do the same for anyone who is looking for a realtor.
Working with Michelle has been the best experience we could have asked for.
Working with Michelle has been the best experience we could have asked for. Her and her assistant Mary Ellen were always available to answer any questions or concerns we had. The past few months have been so much easier than we could have imagined because of their attention to detail and responsiveness. We highly recommend her!
She was available and worked hard to find us just the right home.
We were in a bit of a hurry to find just the right home and Michelle quick learned what we were looking for in home and property. She was available and worked hard to find us just the right home. She also knew the markets very well and in a short time, knew what we were looking for. I highly recommend Michelle to anyone searching in the Triad.