Best of Lennox Woods
The Best of Lennox Woods!
Owner is sad to leave this gorgeous home, but must relocate for work. Wonderful home in desirable Lennox Woods in move-in condition. Spectacular curb appeal with professionally landscaped terraced front yard. Open floor plan flows into the den and kitchen/breakfast area to create wonderful living space. Hardwoods throughout main. Gourmet Chef's kitchen with professional grade stainless steel appliances, farmhouse sink, huge island with second prep sink, granite, custom cabinets, plus unique backslash and accent wall. Spacious master suite on main with jetted tub, separate shower, and large walk-in closet. Two large bonus rooms upstairs give you flexibility. Second bonus could be an exercise room or office. Private backyard has a large deck and patio perfect for entertaining family & friends. Neighborhood pool & tennis courts!
Welcome to Ipswich Ct
- Transitional style 2 story custom brick home
- Located in desirable Lennox Woods
- Professionally landscaped terraced front yard with accent lighting and sprinkler system
- 3-car attached side load garage
- Neighborhood pool and tennis courts included in HOA!
- Open two-story foyer
- Hardwoods throughout main level
- Traditional living room to the left and dining right to the right
- Formal dining room
- Plenty of space for Thanksgiving Dinner
- The window treatments stay
- Wainscoting and chair rail
- Arched doorways
- Formal living room with fabulous custom floor to ceiling built-ins
- Hardwood flooring throughout main level
- Ladder to reach the top shelf!
- Den with gas fireplace
- Opens to the kitchen and breakfast area
- Perfect spot to gather with the family
- Lots of natural lighting
Gourmet Chef's Kitchen
- Kitchen with huge island with second prep sink
- Granite countertops
- Gorgeous back splash with unique accent wall
- Farmhouse style sink
- Professional grade stainless steel appliances
- Gas range with vent hood and double ovens plus warming drawer
- Convenient butler's pantry with wine refrigerator
- Storage space
- Owner's suite on main level
- Trey ceiling with double crown molding
- Accent lighting
- Spa-like bath with dual sinks
- Jetted tub
- Separate shower
- Linen closet
- Walk-in closet
- Huge bonus room upstairs
- Perfect spot to watch a movie or play games
- Entertain friends and family or kids
Second Bonus Room
- Could be an exercise room or office
- Flexible living space to fit your needs
- Spacious lot with privacy
- Great spot to entertain with family, friends or the kids
She helped us land our dream home.
We were in really good hands with Michelle throughout the entire home buying process. She helped us land our dream home and negotiate a deal that we felt great about. Michelle clearly had our best interest at heart and went out of her way to ensure we were confident and comfortable with our purchase.
Michelle understands the market, and was tireless in her efforts to list, market and promote our property, and then negotiate the contract and handle all matters leading to a successful closing. Experience matters! Very pleasant to work with. We highly recommend her.
Buying a house with Michelle was a great experience.
Buying a house with Michelle was a great experience. She was quick to respond to all of our questions and since we needed to move very soon, she was very fast at getting us through the home-buying process while still being thorough. She was very knowledgeable about the whole process and you could tell she really cared about her job and clients. We would highly recommend Michelle and will definitely be using her again in the future!