Best of Lennox Woods
The Best of Lennox Woods!
Owner is sad to leave this gorgeous home, but must relocate for work. Wonderful home in desirable Lennox Woods in move-in condition. Spectacular curb appeal with professionally landscaped terraced front yard. Open floor plan flows into the den and kitchen/breakfast area to create wonderful living space. Hardwoods throughout main. Gourmet Chef's kitchen with professional grade stainless steel appliances, farmhouse sink, huge island with second prep sink, granite, custom cabinets, plus unique backslash and accent wall. Spacious master suite on main with jetted tub, separate shower, and large walk-in closet. Two large bonus rooms upstairs give you flexibility. Second bonus could be an exercise room or office. Private backyard has a large deck and patio perfect for entertaining family & friends. Neighborhood pool & tennis courts!
Welcome to Ipswich Ct
- Transitional style 2 story custom brick home
- Located in desirable Lennox Woods
- Professionally landscaped terraced front yard with accent lighting and sprinkler system
- 3-car attached side load garage
- Neighborhood pool and tennis courts included in HOA!
- Open two-story foyer
- Hardwoods throughout main level
- Traditional living room to the left and dining right to the right
- Formal dining room
- Plenty of space for Thanksgiving Dinner
- The window treatments stay
- Wainscoting and chair rail
- Arched doorways
- Formal living room with fabulous custom floor to ceiling built-ins
- Hardwood flooring throughout main level
- Ladder to reach the top shelf!
- Den with gas fireplace
- Opens to the kitchen and breakfast area
- Perfect spot to gather with the family
- Lots of natural lighting
Gourmet Chef's Kitchen
- Kitchen with huge island with second prep sink
- Granite countertops
- Gorgeous back splash with unique accent wall
- Farmhouse style sink
- Professional grade stainless steel appliances
- Gas range with vent hood and double ovens plus warming drawer
- Convenient butler's pantry with wine refrigerator
- Storage space
- Owner's suite on main level
- Trey ceiling with double crown molding
- Accent lighting
- Spa-like bath with dual sinks
- Jetted tub
- Separate shower
- Linen closet
- Walk-in closet
- Huge bonus room upstairs
- Perfect spot to watch a movie or play games
- Entertain friends and family or kids
Second Bonus Room
- Could be an exercise room or office
- Flexible living space to fit your needs
- Spacious lot with privacy
- Great spot to entertain with family, friends or the kids
She was available and worked hard to find us just the right home.
We were in a bit of a hurry to find just the right home and Michelle quick learned what we were looking for in home and property. She was available and worked hard to find us just the right home. She also knew the markets very well and in a short time, knew what we were looking for. I highly recommend Michelle to anyone searching in the Triad.
Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly!
This was our third real estate transaction with Michelle and her team. She thoroughly researched the market and surrounding areas to determine the best listing price to sell our home. Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly! Her team ensured the closing was smooth and she responded quickly to any questions. Michelle also helped us purchase our new home and her knowledge of the Triad is extensive. She spent a lot of time with us identifying our priorities when looking for a new home and this information combined with her experience in the area enabled us to look at only 3 houses before we found our perfect new home. She negotiated diligently on our behalf and made recommendations to ensure we purchased at a fair price. Her team is impressive, so many things happening behind the scenes that we didn't even know about but all combined to ensure our closing and move had no issues. We strongly recommend you choose Michelle for your real estate needs.
She helped us land our dream home.
We were in really good hands with Michelle throughout the entire home buying process. She helped us land our dream home and negotiate a deal that we felt great about. Michelle clearly had our best interest at heart and went out of her way to ensure we were confident and comfortable with our purchase.