Executive Residence in The Noles
One of the Best Lots in the Noles!
Custom built executive home on one of the largest lots in the Noles located in the heart of Greensboro has all the updated luxury features you desire. Heavy custom woodwork, open floor plan, luxurious master suite on main with separate walk-in closets, and dining room with trayed ceiling. Fabulous keeping room off gourmet kitchen with stone fireplace/built-ins, office/music room, three-car garage, two-story great room, bonus room, and sprinkler system. Outside is a lovely screened porch and brick terrace on beautiful treed cul-de-sac!
Welcome to the Noles
- Custom Executive Style Home
- Located on Great Cul-De-Sac in Popular Neighborhood
- Heavy Custom Moldings & Trim
- Beautiful Hardwood Flooring
- Formal Dining Room is Perfect for Entertaining
- Heavy Custom Woodwork, Trim, Wainscoting, Transoms
- Trayed Ceiling
- Plantation Shutters
- Built-Ins Shelving and Furniture
- Plantation Shutters
- Could Also Be a Music Room!
- Dramatic Two-Story Great Room
- Open Floor Plan Flows Great for Casual or Formal Entertaining
- Built-Ins and Gas Fireplace with Heavy Trim
- Professional Grade Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas Cooktop with Griddle and Extra Burners
- Double Ovens
- Granite Countertops and Huge Island
The Keeping Room
- Fabulous Keeping Room is The ❤ of this Home!
- Vaulted Ceiling and Tons of Natural Light
- Built-ins and Custom Stone Gas Fireplace
- Everyone Will Gather Here!
Luxurious Master Suite
- Master Suite on Main Level
- Step Outside to the Terrace
- Trayed Ceiling with Heavy Crown Molding
Spa-Like Master Bath
- Large Separate Vanities with Plenty of Storage for Easy Living
- Spacious Separate Shower with Two Showerheads
- Jetted Tub (see photos below)
- Huge Separate Walk-In Closets
- Current Owners Love The Porch!
- Flat Screen TV Mounted on Wall (see photos below)
- Spacious Bonus Room
- Perfect Game Room/Playroom
Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly!
This was our third real estate transaction with Michelle and her team. She thoroughly researched the market and surrounding areas to determine the best listing price to sell our home. Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly! Her team ensured the closing was smooth and she responded quickly to any questions. Michelle also helped us purchase our new home and her knowledge of the Triad is extensive. She spent a lot of time with us identifying our priorities when looking for a new home and this information combined with her experience in the area enabled us to look at only 3 houses before we found our perfect new home. She negotiated diligently on our behalf and made recommendations to ensure we purchased at a fair price. Her team is impressive, so many things happening behind the scenes that we didn't even know about but all combined to ensure our closing and move had no issues. We strongly recommend you choose Michelle for your real estate needs.
She helped us land our dream home.
We were in really good hands with Michelle throughout the entire home buying process. She helped us land our dream home and negotiate a deal that we felt great about. Michelle clearly had our best interest at heart and went out of her way to ensure we were confident and comfortable with our purchase.
Michelle understands the market, and was tireless in her efforts to list, market and promote our property, and then negotiate the contract and handle all matters leading to a successful closing. Experience matters! Very pleasant to work with. We highly recommend her.