Executive Residence in The Noles
One of the Best Lots in the Noles!
Custom built executive home on one of the largest lots in the Noles located in the heart of Greensboro has all the updated luxury features you desire. Heavy custom woodwork, open floor plan, luxurious master suite on main with separate walk-in closets, and dining room with trayed ceiling. Fabulous keeping room off gourmet kitchen with stone fireplace/built-ins, office/music room, three-car garage, two-story great room, bonus room, and sprinkler system. Outside is a lovely screened porch and brick terrace on beautiful treed cul-de-sac!
Welcome to the Noles
- Custom Executive Style Home
- Located on Great Cul-De-Sac in Popular Neighborhood
- Heavy Custom Moldings & Trim
- Beautiful Hardwood Flooring
- Formal Dining Room is Perfect for Entertaining
- Heavy Custom Woodwork, Trim, Wainscoting, Transoms
- Trayed Ceiling
- Plantation Shutters
- Built-Ins Shelving and Furniture
- Plantation Shutters
- Could Also Be a Music Room!
- Dramatic Two-Story Great Room
- Open Floor Plan Flows Great for Casual or Formal Entertaining
- Built-Ins and Gas Fireplace with Heavy Trim
- Professional Grade Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas Cooktop with Griddle and Extra Burners
- Double Ovens
- Granite Countertops and Huge Island
The Keeping Room
- Fabulous Keeping Room is The ❤ of this Home!
- Vaulted Ceiling and Tons of Natural Light
- Built-ins and Custom Stone Gas Fireplace
- Everyone Will Gather Here!
Luxurious Master Suite
- Master Suite on Main Level
- Step Outside to the Terrace
- Trayed Ceiling with Heavy Crown Molding
Spa-Like Master Bath
- Large Separate Vanities with Plenty of Storage for Easy Living
- Spacious Separate Shower with Two Showerheads
- Jetted Tub (see photos below)
- Huge Separate Walk-In Closets
- Current Owners Love The Porch!
- Flat Screen TV Mounted on Wall (see photos below)
- Spacious Bonus Room
- Perfect Game Room/Playroom
Buying a house with Michelle was a great experience.
Buying a house with Michelle was a great experience. She was quick to respond to all of our questions and since we needed to move very soon, she was very fast at getting us through the home-buying process while still being thorough. She was very knowledgeable about the whole process and you could tell she really cared about her job and clients. We would highly recommend Michelle and will definitely be using her again in the future!
It was helpful having someone that knows the local ins and outs when relocating to a new city.
New to the area. It was very helpful having someone that knows the local ins and outs when relocating to a new city. Getting insight on each neighborhood and the dynamic of the individual areas is always helpful when searching for a new home.
A true professional.
A true professional. We had a bit of a time with delayed closing because buyer had loan issues that caused delays. She was professional throughout the process. It took longer to sell than we wanted primarily because of weather in Jan. & Feb. But she kept plugging. She is a worker. If you are serious I would recommend her strongly.