Graduate to Gallenwol
This Stately Brick Home Won't Last Long!
Stately brick home in Grantham Place, one of Greensboro's best kept secrets in Irving Park, with open floor plan, upscale finishes, 3-car garage and much more! Beautiful arched entryways, hardwoods on main, built-ins, kitchen opens to breakfast room, and den. Gourmet Kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances including 5-burner Viking gas cooktop/hood. Luxurious Master Suite on main with spacious spa bath and two walk-in closets. Bonus room and office upstairs. Lovely covered porch, patio, and privacy fence. Includes Home Warranty!
38 More Photos Below!
Welcome to Grantham Place
- Transitional style brick home with stately entry
- One of Greensboro's best kept secrets
- Great lot on quiet cul-de-sac
- Lovely arched entryways in foyer flow into formal living/dining space and den/kitchen area
- Open floor plan
- Beautiful hardwoods throughout main level
- Heavy moldings and trim
- Spacious dining room can handle all your holiday entertaining
- Heavy moldings and trim
- Large gourmet kitchen with plenty of storage and cabinet space
- Stainless steel appliances includes refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in oven and microwave, and 5-burner Viking gas cooktop/hood
- Granite countertops
- See more pictures below!
- Open to breakfast room/kitchen
- Fabulous built-in storage and shelves
- Natural light pours in from windows
- Door leads to covered porch
- Spacious and luxurious master suite on main
- Two walk-in closets!
- Gorgeous spa-like bath
- Huge spa-like master bath
- Separate vanities with a place for a stool
- Jetted tub
- Separate shower
- Fabulous covered porch for year round entertaining
- Ceiling fans
- Lovely covered porch leads to patio and backyard
- Brick steps lead to grassy area perfect for a playset or outdoor fun
- Privacy fence!
Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly!
This was our third real estate transaction with Michelle and her team. She thoroughly researched the market and surrounding areas to determine the best listing price to sell our home. Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly! Her team ensured the closing was smooth and she responded quickly to any questions. Michelle also helped us purchase our new home and her knowledge of the Triad is extensive. She spent a lot of time with us identifying our priorities when looking for a new home and this information combined with her experience in the area enabled us to look at only 3 houses before we found our perfect new home. She negotiated diligently on our behalf and made recommendations to ensure we purchased at a fair price. Her team is impressive, so many things happening behind the scenes that we didn't even know about but all combined to ensure our closing and move had no issues. We strongly recommend you choose Michelle for your real estate needs.
She helped us land our dream home.
We were in really good hands with Michelle throughout the entire home buying process. She helped us land our dream home and negotiate a deal that we felt great about. Michelle clearly had our best interest at heart and went out of her way to ensure we were confident and comfortable with our purchase.
Michelle understands the market, and was tireless in her efforts to list, market and promote our property, and then negotiate the contract and handle all matters leading to a successful closing. Experience matters! Very pleasant to work with. We highly recommend her.