Irving Park Delight
The Best of Irving Park!
Truly one-of-a-kind home in Irving Park that has been well maintained featuring an in ground heated lap/exercise pool, huge sunroom, and wonderful backyard for everyone to enjoy year round. Brand new gas water heater. Replacement aluminum clad windows throughout. Advanced energy efficient duel fuel HVAC system and new duct work installed downstairs in 2014. New heat pump and new duct work installed upstairs in 2017. Start packing your bags!
Welcome to N Elm St
- Traditional style 1.5 story brick home
- Large deep lot is perfect for a variety of family activities
- Classic style built in the '50's
- Convenient to great schools, shopping, and restaurants
- Walk to State St
- Open foyer with elegant pair of sconces
- Hardwoods throughout main level
- Traditional living room to the left and dining right to the right
- Formal dining room with plantation shutters
- Plenty of room for Thanksgiving dinners
- Formal living room with gas fireplace
- Built-In bookshelves and cabinet for storage
- Plenty of room to entertain
- Cozy den with gas fireplace
- Built-In bookshelves and cabinets for storage
- Perfect spot to watch TV with the family
- Kitchen with island
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Wet bar is conveniently located between kitchen and living areas
- Lots of bar storage
- Perfect spot to set up a coffee bar
- Great for entertaining
- Huge sunroom overlooks backyard
- The natural light pours in through the floor to ceiling windows
- Two ceiling fans
- Owner's suite is up but could be down as there are two bedrooms are on the main level
- 5th bedroom with wet bar
- Could be an awesome bonus room
- Could also have a separate entrance
Indoor Exercise Pool
- Inground exercise pool is perfect for the swimming enthusiast!
- Deep lot with detached 2-car carport
- Storage room
- Huge backyard is perfect for a variety of outdoor activities
Michelle understands the market, and was tireless in her efforts to list, market and promote our property, and then negotiate the contract and handle all matters leading to a successful closing. Experience matters! Very pleasant to work with. We highly recommend her.
Buying a house with Michelle was a great experience.
Buying a house with Michelle was a great experience. She was quick to respond to all of our questions and since we needed to move very soon, she was very fast at getting us through the home-buying process while still being thorough. She was very knowledgeable about the whole process and you could tell she really cared about her job and clients. We would highly recommend Michelle and will definitely be using her again in the future!
It was helpful having someone that knows the local ins and outs when relocating to a new city.
New to the area. It was very helpful having someone that knows the local ins and outs when relocating to a new city. Getting insight on each neighborhood and the dynamic of the individual areas is always helpful when searching for a new home.