Irving Park Delight
The Best of Irving Park!
Truly one-of-a-kind home in Irving Park that has been well maintained featuring an in ground heated lap/exercise pool, huge sunroom, and wonderful backyard for everyone to enjoy year round. Brand new gas water heater. Replacement aluminum clad windows throughout. Advanced energy efficient duel fuel HVAC system and new duct work installed downstairs in 2014. New heat pump and new duct work installed upstairs in 2017. Start packing your bags!
Welcome to N Elm St
- Traditional style 1.5 story brick home
- Large deep lot is perfect for a variety of family activities
- Classic style built in the '50's
- Convenient to great schools, shopping, and restaurants
- Walk to State St
- Open foyer with elegant pair of sconces
- Hardwoods throughout main level
- Traditional living room to the left and dining right to the right
- Formal dining room with plantation shutters
- Plenty of room for Thanksgiving dinners
- Formal living room with gas fireplace
- Built-In bookshelves and cabinet for storage
- Plenty of room to entertain
- Cozy den with gas fireplace
- Built-In bookshelves and cabinets for storage
- Perfect spot to watch TV with the family
- Kitchen with island
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Wet bar is conveniently located between kitchen and living areas
- Lots of bar storage
- Perfect spot to set up a coffee bar
- Great for entertaining
- Huge sunroom overlooks backyard
- The natural light pours in through the floor to ceiling windows
- Two ceiling fans
- Owner's suite is up but could be down as there are two bedrooms are on the main level
- 5th bedroom with wet bar
- Could be an awesome bonus room
- Could also have a separate entrance
Indoor Exercise Pool
- Inground exercise pool is perfect for the swimming enthusiast!
- Deep lot with detached 2-car carport
- Storage room
- Huge backyard is perfect for a variety of outdoor activities
Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly!
This was our third real estate transaction with Michelle and her team. She thoroughly researched the market and surrounding areas to determine the best listing price to sell our home. Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly! Her team ensured the closing was smooth and she responded quickly to any questions. Michelle also helped us purchase our new home and her knowledge of the Triad is extensive. She spent a lot of time with us identifying our priorities when looking for a new home and this information combined with her experience in the area enabled us to look at only 3 houses before we found our perfect new home. She negotiated diligently on our behalf and made recommendations to ensure we purchased at a fair price. Her team is impressive, so many things happening behind the scenes that we didn't even know about but all combined to ensure our closing and move had no issues. We strongly recommend you choose Michelle for your real estate needs.
She helped us land our dream home.
We were in really good hands with Michelle throughout the entire home buying process. She helped us land our dream home and negotiate a deal that we felt great about. Michelle clearly had our best interest at heart and went out of her way to ensure we were confident and comfortable with our purchase.
Michelle understands the market, and was tireless in her efforts to list, market and promote our property, and then negotiate the contract and handle all matters leading to a successful closing. Experience matters! Very pleasant to work with. We highly recommend her.