The Best of Grey Oaks
The Best of Grey Oaks!
Welcome to Grey Oaks! Exceptional custom home built by current owner in Irving Park with desirable custom features including 10' ceilings on the main level, 9' ceilings upstairs, beautiful 3-piece crown molding, and expansive unfinished space above the 3-car garage. Owner's suite is on the main level. Eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop. Recessed lighting can be found in almost every room. You'll love quiet evenings on the covered veranda. There's a tremendous amount of walk-in storage. Steps from the garage lead to unfinished space above which could be finished and can be accessed from second floor or garage. It could be the perfect bonus room or home theatre or add a bath. The possibilities are endless. Custom built by Phil Thomas.
- Open foyer
- Hardwoods throughout main level
- Traditional living room to the left and dining right to the right
- Heavy 3-piece crown molding and custom trim throughout
- Formal dining room
- Plenty of space for holiday dinners
- Convenient wet bar between dining room and kitchen makes entertaining a breeze
- Formal living room
- Hardwood flooring
- Plantation shutters
- Gas fireplace with marble surround
- Recessed lighting
- Convenient access to wet bar and kitchen
- Eat-in kitchen with island with extra storage space and outlets built into the island
- Solid surface countertops
- Tile back splash
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop, built-in oven, built-in microwave, and dishwasher
- Wet bar is conveniently located near the living spaces where you'll do most of your entertaining
- Plenty of bar and wine storage space
- Owner's suite on main level
- 10' ceilings
- Recessed lighting plus lots of natural lighting
- Double walk-in closets
- Spacious bath with separate vanity areas
- Garden tub
- Separate shower
- Linen closet
- Bonus room upstairs can be the perfect home office
- 9' ceilings upstairs
- Huge walk-in attic for all your storage needs
- Steps from garage lead to unfinished space above
- Also accessible from the second floor
- Could be the perfect bonus room or home theatre
- Add a bath
- Flexible space to customize to meet your needs
- Covered veranda with extended patio
- Perfect for entertaining family and friends
- Mature professional landscaping
- Private lot that is situated at the back of cul-de-sac
- 3-car attached garage is finished with 3-piece crown molding and chair rail
She was available and worked hard to find us just the right home.
We were in a bit of a hurry to find just the right home and Michelle quick learned what we were looking for in home and property. She was available and worked hard to find us just the right home. She also knew the markets very well and in a short time, knew what we were looking for. I highly recommend Michelle to anyone searching in the Triad.
Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly!
This was our third real estate transaction with Michelle and her team. She thoroughly researched the market and surrounding areas to determine the best listing price to sell our home. Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly! Her team ensured the closing was smooth and she responded quickly to any questions. Michelle also helped us purchase our new home and her knowledge of the Triad is extensive. She spent a lot of time with us identifying our priorities when looking for a new home and this information combined with her experience in the area enabled us to look at only 3 houses before we found our perfect new home. She negotiated diligently on our behalf and made recommendations to ensure we purchased at a fair price. Her team is impressive, so many things happening behind the scenes that we didn't even know about but all combined to ensure our closing and move had no issues. We strongly recommend you choose Michelle for your real estate needs.
She helped us land our dream home.
We were in really good hands with Michelle throughout the entire home buying process. She helped us land our dream home and negotiate a deal that we felt great about. Michelle clearly had our best interest at heart and went out of her way to ensure we were confident and comfortable with our purchase.