The Best of McNairy Pointe
The Best of McNairy Pointe!
Gorgeous home built less than 5 years ago in immaculate move-in condition with convenient NW location. Wide open floor plan with high ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors throughout main level, and great natural lighting. Living room with french doors can be office. Kitchen with huge island, gas cooktop, and stainless steel appliances. Laundry room with mud area. Owner's suite on main level with trey ceiling and huge walk-in closet. Awesome bonus room and loft. Two porches + irrigation system + fire pit. Landscaping allowance to seed backyard. 3D Tour is a Must See!
Welcome to Treasure Trail
- Transitional style 2 story brick home
- Open floor plan flows perfect for entertaining
- 3-car attached side load garage
- Two porches, one on the front and one in the back
- Two-story dramatic foyer
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout main level
- Opens to dining room and den
- Living room with french doors can be used as office
- Formal dining room with modern elegance
- Fine architectural details including wainscoting and crown molding
- Opens to the den
- Den opens to the kitchen, dining, and breakfast area
- Gas fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with huge island
- Stainless steel appliances include microwave, oven, gas cooktop, and dishwasher
- Spacious breakfast room off to the side
- Owner's suite on main level so you can age in place
- Trey ceiling
- Great natural lighting
- Owner's bath with separate granite vanities and tile floor
- Garden tub
- Separate shower
- Huge walk-in closet
- Bonus room with plenty of space for any age
- You can enjoy many activities in this room
- Covered deck with ceiling fan
- Perfect spot to entertain guests
- Fire pit in backyard
- Sprinkler system
Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly!
This was our third real estate transaction with Michelle and her team. She thoroughly researched the market and surrounding areas to determine the best listing price to sell our home. Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly! Her team ensured the closing was smooth and she responded quickly to any questions. Michelle also helped us purchase our new home and her knowledge of the Triad is extensive. She spent a lot of time with us identifying our priorities when looking for a new home and this information combined with her experience in the area enabled us to look at only 3 houses before we found our perfect new home. She negotiated diligently on our behalf and made recommendations to ensure we purchased at a fair price. Her team is impressive, so many things happening behind the scenes that we didn't even know about but all combined to ensure our closing and move had no issues. We strongly recommend you choose Michelle for your real estate needs.
She helped us land our dream home.
We were in really good hands with Michelle throughout the entire home buying process. She helped us land our dream home and negotiate a deal that we felt great about. Michelle clearly had our best interest at heart and went out of her way to ensure we were confident and comfortable with our purchase.
Michelle understands the market, and was tireless in her efforts to list, market and promote our property, and then negotiate the contract and handle all matters leading to a successful closing. Experience matters! Very pleasant to work with. We highly recommend her.