The Best of New Irving Park
The Best of New Irving Park!
The Best of Irving Park! 5 BR/4.1 BA home with fresh paint inside and out is surprisingly spacious inside including full basement for great teen space or in-law suite, master on main, two staircases, recreation room, bonus room, and office with desk + sewing room upstairs. You'll love the pantry with drawers, plantation shutters, steam shower in basement with granite, wet bar room with refrigerator, and walk-in attic with shelving. Great storage. Huge deck leads to patio and lush private backyard with wiring for invisible fence. Home Warranty included!
Over 50 More Photos Below!
Welcome to Primrose
- Transitional style 1.5 story brick home
- Open floor plan flows perfect for entertaining
- 2-car attached side load garage
- Open traditional dining and living room
- Windows provide great natural light
- Beautiful heavy moldings, trim, chair rail
- Hardwoods throughout most of main level
- Beautiful archways in foyer
Wet Bar Room
- Unique wet bar room is perfect for entertaining
- Serving window opens to living/dining area
- Refrigerator, sink, and bar storage
- Large living room with fireplace
- Luxury finishes including plantation shutters
- Open to breakfast room/kitchen
- Fabulous built-ins with desk area
- Can function like a keeping room
- Rear staircase
- Plenty of space with island and bartop
- Pantry with drawers
- Double oven
- Solid surface countertops
- Master on main is serene and spacious with sitting area
- French doors lead to deck
- Walk-in closets
- Spacious bath with jetted tub and separate shower
- Large window with plantation shutters and skylight offer lots of natural light
- Dual vanity with plenty of storage
- Office upstairs with the perfectly sized desk
- The desk stays!
- Finished basement with bonus room/game room
- Wet bar with refrigerator
- Den area with built-ins
- Bedroom with full bath in basement is perfect for in-law or teen suite
- Bath with granite and steam shower
- Wet bar and dining area
- Two-level deck is expansive and perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Beautiful view of lush private backyard
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
50 More Images!
Buying a house with Michelle was a great experience.
Buying a house with Michelle was a great experience. She was quick to respond to all of our questions and since we needed to move very soon, she was very fast at getting us through the home-buying process while still being thorough. She was very knowledgeable about the whole process and you could tell she really cared about her job and clients. We would highly recommend Michelle and will definitely be using her again in the future!
It was helpful having someone that knows the local ins and outs when relocating to a new city.
New to the area. It was very helpful having someone that knows the local ins and outs when relocating to a new city. Getting insight on each neighborhood and the dynamic of the individual areas is always helpful when searching for a new home.
A true professional.
A true professional. We had a bit of a time with delayed closing because buyer had loan issues that caused delays. She was professional throughout the process. It took longer to sell than we wanted primarily because of weather in Jan. & Feb. But she kept plugging. She is a worker. If you are serious I would recommend her strongly.