The Best of New Irving Park
The Best of New Irving Park!
The Best of Irving Park! 5 BR/4.1 BA home with fresh paint inside and out is surprisingly spacious inside including full basement for great teen space or in-law suite, master on main, two staircases, recreation room, bonus room, and office with desk + sewing room upstairs. You'll love the pantry with drawers, plantation shutters, steam shower in basement with granite, wet bar room with refrigerator, and walk-in attic with shelving. Great storage. Huge deck leads to patio and lush private backyard with wiring for invisible fence. Home Warranty included!
Over 50 More Photos Below!
Welcome to Primrose
- Transitional style 1.5 story brick home
- Open floor plan flows perfect for entertaining
- 2-car attached side load garage
- Open traditional dining and living room
- Windows provide great natural light
- Beautiful heavy moldings, trim, chair rail
- Hardwoods throughout most of main level
- Beautiful archways in foyer
Wet Bar Room
- Unique wet bar room is perfect for entertaining
- Serving window opens to living/dining area
- Refrigerator, sink, and bar storage
- Large living room with fireplace
- Luxury finishes including plantation shutters
- Open to breakfast room/kitchen
- Fabulous built-ins with desk area
- Can function like a keeping room
- Rear staircase
- Plenty of space with island and bartop
- Pantry with drawers
- Double oven
- Solid surface countertops
- Master on main is serene and spacious with sitting area
- French doors lead to deck
- Walk-in closets
- Spacious bath with jetted tub and separate shower
- Large window with plantation shutters and skylight offer lots of natural light
- Dual vanity with plenty of storage
- Office upstairs with the perfectly sized desk
- The desk stays!
- Finished basement with bonus room/game room
- Wet bar with refrigerator
- Den area with built-ins
- Bedroom with full bath in basement is perfect for in-law or teen suite
- Bath with granite and steam shower
- Wet bar and dining area
- Two-level deck is expansive and perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Beautiful view of lush private backyard
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
50 More Images!
She was available and worked hard to find us just the right home.
We were in a bit of a hurry to find just the right home and Michelle quick learned what we were looking for in home and property. She was available and worked hard to find us just the right home. She also knew the markets very well and in a short time, knew what we were looking for. I highly recommend Michelle to anyone searching in the Triad.
Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly!
This was our third real estate transaction with Michelle and her team. She thoroughly researched the market and surrounding areas to determine the best listing price to sell our home. Her marketing materials were impressive and our house sold quickly! Her team ensured the closing was smooth and she responded quickly to any questions. Michelle also helped us purchase our new home and her knowledge of the Triad is extensive. She spent a lot of time with us identifying our priorities when looking for a new home and this information combined with her experience in the area enabled us to look at only 3 houses before we found our perfect new home. She negotiated diligently on our behalf and made recommendations to ensure we purchased at a fair price. Her team is impressive, so many things happening behind the scenes that we didn't even know about but all combined to ensure our closing and move had no issues. We strongly recommend you choose Michelle for your real estate needs.
She helped us land our dream home.
We were in really good hands with Michelle throughout the entire home buying process. She helped us land our dream home and negotiate a deal that we felt great about. Michelle clearly had our best interest at heart and went out of her way to ensure we were confident and comfortable with our purchase.